The Call Categoriser workflow labels incoming calls with categories based on Segment matching. The workflow can perform segment matching both when the call is being connected (pre-call) and after the call (post-call).
- Pre-call categories can be used together with other pre-call workflows, eg the Slack integration.
- Post-call categories will be saved in the CDR and can be picked in for instance in the Data Studio (Explore)
HOW TO SET IT UP
- Having defined segments capable of evaluate pre-call and/or post-call criteria
- Having requested and got access to the Call Categoriser workflow
1) Find Call Categoriser on the Workflows page and click [Setup]. If you see [Request] it means this Workflow is currently not accessible in your account, but you can click on Request so we can look into your account and help you use this feature if interested.
2) Select to configure pre-call and/or post-call category rules
2a) Click "Add Segment/Category combination"
3b) Pick any Segment from the dropdown list. For your convenience, only the segments capable of either pre-call or post-call evaluation will be displayed.
3c) Give the Category a name
3d) Repeat to add more segment-to-category combinations
4) Click Save & Activate
HOW TO OPTIMISE IT
To get the most out the categorisation of your calls, the workflow will sort the resulting categories based on the number of matching segments that determines each category.
The workflow will also pick the most significant category using the same principle. To leverage this, add multiple segments with different criteria that determine the same category for more granular results.