HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales.
With Hubspot we create something called an "Engagement". This can be for example a form fill-in, or in our case, a phone call. An Engagement always attaches to a Contact, i.e. a person. We use the caller's phone number to search for a Contact.
It can be easily enabled to your Freespee account.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Workflows tab and search for Hubspot.
2. Click on the toggle to activate it and then edit to review the configuration and add the missing settings.
3. Enter your Hubspot API key so that we can start tracking and send data.
With our Hubspot workflow there are two optional selections:
1) Only create new Engagement if Contact exists -- This means we'll only upload a new Engagement if the Contact already exists, i.e. we will not create the Contact if it doesn't exist.
2) Automatically create missing Contacts -- This means we'll automatically create a Contact, if we cannot find the Contact
What we track
(pick up via fs.js)
What we send
- Engagement type ("CALL")
- Call start time
- End number
- From number
- Call status (answered/missed)