Etracker is an analytics tool, similar to Google Analytics. Because it currently lacks a real API, in order to upload our call data we create a virtual page view. In other words we send the same data as their own tracking script would send when a visitor navigates the website and in addition we append call data which relates to the call.
It can be easily enabled in your Freespee account.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Workflows tab and search for Etracker.
2. Click on the toggle to activate it.
What we track
What we send
- All of the above
- Call start time
- Call end time
- Call duration
- Call status (answered/missed)
- Freespee call ID
- User agent
- Callers from area (like Uppsala for 018 in Sweden)
- End number (end destination number/ the customer's number)