We have released a new integration that will allow you to track your call conversions and data in your Bing Ads account!
How does this integration work? We simply pick up a "msclkid" from your website (if the visitor clicked on a Bing Ad), and then we send that data to Bing Ads as an offline conversion.
In order to be able to import Freespee calls to your Bing Ads account, there are few setup steps to take.
1) In your dashboard account, go into the Recipes tab and search for Bing.
2) Click on the recipe and go into the Edit tab. You will also find there a guide to advise you on the setup steps. To start, add your Bing Ads Developer Token and click SAVE CHANGES to continue.
3) Give Freespee the access to interact with your Bing Ads account. Click AUTHORIZE WITH BING ADS to authorize the access.
4) Add your Bing Ads settings to Freespee's recipe settings, using the form on the left.
5) Make sure AutoTagging is enabled in your Bing Ads account.
6) Click SAVE CHANGES to store your configuration.
Please note: Once setup, you must also ENABLE the recipe to start using it, by clicking the toggle.
Data picked up by the integration:
- "msclkid" URL parameter on the landing page
Data sent to Bing Ads:
- Conversion currency code (for example GBP)
- Conversion name (an offline conversion with this name must already exist in Bing Ads)
- Conversion time (time of the call)
- Conversion value (optional)
If you have any further questions about this integration, please don't hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.