Numberly is an advanced RTB data-management platform. Their technology enables advertisers to precisely connect with programmatically targeted audiences. By enabling this integration Freespee will automatically attribute Numberley traffic to call conversions and then feed this back into the Numberly account. These conversions will then be used by the Numberly placement algorithms to improve the performance of your campaigns.
How to activate
1. Collect your Tag ID and Idc ID from Numberly.
2. Make sure the Numberly and Freespee scripts are both installed on all your web pages.
3. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Numberly.
4. Find the Numberly Recipe and click the toggle to Enable.
5. Add the Tag ID and Idc ID collected in step 1. Optionally you can add the rtgclickid. Click on Save changes to confirm the activation.
How it works
- When a customer from a Numberly advertisement (display, search & social) arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Numberly click ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made, Freespee attributes the phone number to the visitor session and the ID, and then passes this conversion back to Numberly
- The conversion data is now available to view in your Numberly account and can be used to optimise your targeting and bidding strategy
What we send
- Start of call event
- End of call event
- Missed call event
- Call duration