If you’re a fan of Slack and use it to make calls, enabling this integration will allow Freespee to post call information directly into the Slack thread.
Step by step activation
1. Start with collecting your slackbot token in your Slack account. Open the Menu in the upper left corner and access your Integrations.
2. Make sure you have your slackbot configured. (If not, find and configure it under All Services.)
When configured, click the slackbot icon and then the > to open it up. Save your Slackbot token visible in your slackbot URL as below.
3. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and find the Slack integration. Turn it on to the left and go to Edit.
4. Add your Slackbot token, domain and channel; then click on Save changes.
That's it! Information about your phone calls will now be sent to Slack. Your entire team sees it from anywhere, as long as they are a part of the Slack thread.
How it works
- After a phone call has finished, the integration sends a message to a Slack channel from the Slackbot.
What we send
- If the call was answered or not
- Call duration
- The call's media channel
- The device type
- The page web address where the visitor called