Tradedoubler handles the distribution of multiple ads across publishers and sites optimising them to ensure that the most effective ads are served most frequently. Freespee ensures that this optimisation is based on both online and offline conversions.
With the Freespee Tradedoubler integration, we enable our customers to pass data about their call conversions directly into the Tradedoubler platform.
Step by step activation
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Tradedoubler.
2. Find the Tradedoubler integration and click the toggle to Activate. No configuration needs to be added.
Activation is complete. Information for phone call conversions driven by online ads will now be sent back to Tradedoubler.
Freespee captures the Program and Affiliate ID for visitors coming via Tradedoubler program links. These links should look as follows:
How it works
- When a customer from a Trade doubler ad arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Trade doubler identifiers
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the caller to the visitor session and sends the Trade doubler ID back to Trade doubler
- An event is then registered in the Trade doubler platform as a conversion
What we send
- Date and time of a call
- Calling phone number (masked)
- Called number
- Whether the call was answered or not
- Call duration
- Program ID
- Affiliate ID