Install this integration to feed call information to AT Internet. This solution offers all the features which are essential to carry out an advanced analysis of your audience as standard, by integrating specific business modules: e-Commerce tracking, multichannel campaign analysis, performance monitoring, rich media tracking, dash-boarding, data management (data import/export), etc. Coupled with Freespee, the AT Internet Web Analytics tool will analyse your visitors based on complete user interaction data that also includes data for phone calls collected and activated by Freespee.
To use this App you have to use the AT Internet first-party cookie setup.
Step by step activation
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and turn on AT Internet.
2. Log in to the Analyzer NX interface.
3. Open the menu Tools > Configuration > Custom variables > Page custom variables.
4. Click "New Page" and choose "Call-Freespee"
If "Call-Freespee" option is not available, AT Internet has not received any call data from Freespee yet. You can force the creation of the option by visiting the URL
where you replace <xtsd> and <xtsite> with corresponding values from the AT Internet tag.
5. Add these two text variables to the newly created page.
|f2||Last page seen|
Freespee will now automatically feed AT Internet with call metrics.
How it works
- When a customer arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the AT Internet visitor ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the AT Internet visitor ID and passes this conversion back to AT Internet
- The conversion data is now available to view in your AT Internet account and you can use this to measure the influence your digital marketing activity has on offline conversions
What we send
- Call date and time
- Whether the call was answered or not
- Call value