Install this app to feed call information to AT Internet. This solution offers all the features which are essential to carry out an advanced analysis of your audience as standard, by integrating specific business modules: e-Commerce tracking, multichannel campaign analysis, performance monitoring, rich media tracking, dash-boarding, data management (data import/export), etc. Coupled with Freespee, the AT Internet Web Analytics tool will analyse your visitors based on complete user interaction data that also includes data for phone calls collected and activated by Freespee
To use this App you have to use the AT Internet first-party cookie setup.
Step by step activation
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for AT Internet.
2. Find the AT Internet App and click Activate.
3. Confirm the installation by clicking Save and Activate.
4. Log in to the Analyzer NX interface.
5. Open the menu Tools > Configuration > Custom variables > Page custom variables.
6. Click "New Page" and choose "Call-Freespee"
If "Call-Freespee" option is not available, AT Internet has not received any call data from Freespee yet. You can force the creation of the option by visiting the URL
where you replace <xtsd> and <xtsite> with corresponding values from the AT Internet tag.
7. Add these two text variables to the newly created page.
|f2||Last page seen|
8. You are done!
How it works:
- Freespee captures the AT Internt cookie ID when the page is visited.
- Every visitor gets its own phone number.
- When calls are made freespee sends information about the page visit and the call to AT Internet.
What we send:
- Page visited.
- Number called.