Enhance your customer’s online experience further by including data for phone calls using the Freespee app for Webtrends. How? Simply by activating the Freespee App for Webtrends. Freespee sends phone call metrics back to Webtrends to complete the data for all customer interactions, just like clicks and form submissions, for better segmentation and targeted online marketing. Base your decisions on complete conversion data and achieve higher levels of personalised targeting by understanding the offline behaviour of your online visitors.
Step by step activation
1. Go to Webtrends and collect your webtrends data source ID (dcsid).
2. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Webtrends.
3. Find the Webtrends app and click Activate.
4. Add the Webtrends data source ID you collected in step 1 and click Save and Activate.
5. That's all. Phone calls are now automatically sent to Webtrends using Webtrends Data Collection API.
How it works
- Freespee captures the Webtrends visitor cookie ID (WT_FPC)
- Every visitor gets his own phone number
- When a call is made Freespee sends back the visitor cookie ID to Webtrends
What we send
- Webtrends cookie ID (WT_FPC), client IP, user agent, timestamp and referral web address
- If call was answered, webtrends custom variable is set to WT.z_callanswered=1, otherwiseWT.z_callanswered=0
- If call was qualified, webtrends custom is set to variableWT.z_qualified=1, otherwiseWT.z_qualified=0
- If call was qualified, set WT.z_callvalue and WT.z_callcurrency to the value and currency of the call
Read more: Getting started with Freespee