Kenshoo is a global leader in predictive marketing software. By integrating with Kenshoo, Freespee creates a bridge between the online campaigns and the phone calls they generate. With this complete data, Kenshoo continuously optimises campaign bids to maximise the effectiveness of ad campaigns and the resulting conversions.
How to activate the Kenshoo integration
1. Contact your account manager at Kenshoo to make sure Kenshoo sends the "kclickid" (Kenshoo click id) URL parameter. Also, ask for FTP login details: FTP Server, FTP Username and FTP Password. Those are details you will need later.
If you need help with this step, simply assign a ticket to us and include the contact details of your Kenshoo account manager.
2. Log in to your Freespee account, open the Apps tab and search for Kenshoo.
3. Find the Kenshoo integration and click Activate.
4. Add the FTP login details from Step 1 and click Save and Activate.
Good job! Now you can start tracking calls originating from visitors driven by Kenshoo.
How it works
- When a customer from a Kenshoo advertisement arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Kenshoo click ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the visitor session and passes the ID back to Kenshoo
- Kenshoo then links the ad with the call conversion
What we send
- Kenshoo ID
- Esitmated call value
Read more: Getting Started