Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is an A/B testing tool which allows you to display different content to your website visitors and then analyze which of the variants works best.
Easy to activate
1. Make sure the Visual Website Optimizer and Freespee scripts are both installed on all your web pages. Where should I insert my code snippet with the script
2. Login to your VWO account and manage your campaigns.
3. Choose the campaign you would like to work with.
4. In the campaign summary, go to Settings and Goals.
5. Within Goals, choose to Add Another Goal.
6. Choose the goal type tracks custom conversion on or track revenue on, depending on if your primary goal is to track conversion or revenue. After you have saved your new Goal, please note the assigned goal ID, Gxxx, where xxx is your goal ID. Note: You must save the new goal before an ID is assigned.
7. Log in to Freespee and open the Recipes tab. Turn the VWO integration on and click Edit to add your settings.
8. Enter the Goal ID from step 6. After this, simply Save Changes to enable the integration.
How it works
- Freespee captures Visual Website Optimizer identifiers for each web visitor and serves the visitor with a call extension
- When a call is made Freespee sends back conversion data to Visual Website Optimizer
- A goal is registered in the Visual Website Optimizer platform.
What we send
- VWO Experiment ID
- VWO Account ID
- VWO Goal ID
- VWO Combination
- VWO UUID
- Call value (if exists)