Tamome is an advanced mobile Demand-side Platform. Their technology enables advertisers to precisely connect with programmatically targeted mobile audiences. By enabling this integration Freespee will automatically attribute Tamome traffic to call conversions and then feed this back into the Tamome account. These conversions will then be used by the Tamome placement algorithms to improve the performance of your campaigns.
This integration is activated with a few simple steps
1. First, make sure Tamome sends the "tid" URL parameter. An example URL could look like this.
2. Log in to Freespee account, open the Recipes tab and search for Tamome.
3. Find the Tamome integration and click the toggle to Activate. No parameters need to be added.
Congratulations! You´ve enabled Freespee to push back call conversion details in real time to Tamome, enabling their platform to optimise on call conversions just like any online conversion.
The calls in Tamome
In Tamome the calls will show up for the demand partner in the Demand tab.
This is how a call would look like.
The calls will also be visible in the Tamome administrator debug view.
How it works
- When a customer from a Tamome advertisement arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Tamome click ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the visitor session and passes the ID back to Tamome
- Tamome then links the ad with the call conversion
What we send
- Tamome ID
Read more: Getting Started