Refined Ads is a performance marketing bid management platform for advertisers and agencies. Enabling this integration will optimise your Refined Ads account by allowing Freespee to send phone call conversions to the Refined Ads software platform.
Activate the integration in just a few steps
1. Start by finding out your Refine Ads customer ID; you will need it later.
2. Make sure Refined Ads sends the "subID" URL parameter. An example URL could look like this.
3. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Refined Ads.
4. Find the Refined Ads integration and click the toggle to Enable.
5. Enter your Refined Ads customer ID from Step 1. Click Save changes to confirm the activation.
That's all. You have now optimised Refined Ads by enabling Freespee to send click IDs and other conversions to the RefinedLabs platform.
How it works
- When a customer from a Refined Ads advertisement (display & search) arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Refined Ads unique click identifier (UID)
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made, Freespee attributes the phone number to the ID and passes this conversion back to Refined Ads
- The conversion data is now available to view in your Refined Ads account and can be used to optimise your targeting and bidding strategy
What we send
- Estimated sales value from pricing model, if available