Sometimes you have questions about a call, or maybe you've experienced a problem in a call. If that happens it's a good idea to look further into it. This is a small checklist that could be useful in this situation:
1. Check User events
Can you find the call in the User events tab in Freespee?
Here you can find answers about
- Caller's phone number
- Date, time and duration of the call
- Customer journey – how the caller has come to your site
- Status – answered or missed
- Voicemails and call recordings
2. Check report
Can you find the call in the Traffic log report?
Click the Menu-button in the top-right corner of the Dashboard tab.
It will display an Actions menu giving you the ability to export a CSV or PDF Traffic log report. This report provides you data about every call that can be very helpful when you need to see the details.
3. Let us help
If step 1 and 2 does not answer your questions please create a ticket and let us help. Make sure to include
- time and date of the call
- what number the call was made from and/or the number that was dialled.
- your question
The more information we receive, the sooner we can find the answers and solutions together.