The AppNexus technology powers trading solutions and marketplaces for Internet advertising. It’s used by many advertising and media companies to deliver their ads. The 100% automated data feed from Freespee makes your inbound phone calls part of the bidding optimisation.
Setup in just a few steps
1. Open your AppNexus account, and create a pixel ID for call conversions.
2. Make sure that your landing page URL has the AppNexus parameter "sspdata" included.
3. Log in to your Freespee account, open the Recipes tab and search for AppNexus.
4. Find the AppNexus integration and click on the toggle to Enable.
5. Add the Pixel ID that you've created in step 1, click Save changes and the integration is ready.
Done! Data fed from Freespee now makes your inbound phone calls part of the bidding optimisation.
How it works
- Freespee captures all visits with the sspdata-parameter
- Every visitor via AppNexus gets its own phone number
- When a call is made Freespee sends back the sspdata to AppNexus
- AppNexus links the ad with the call conversion
What we send
- Pixel ID
- SSP data