Criteo is using proprietary predictive software algorithms, coupled with deep insights into consumer intent and purchasing habits, to price and place ads in real-time.
With this integration, Freespee makes it possible for you to feed your call data into the performance advertising platform. Criteo will then use this data to calculate the cost of sale and ROI. For Criteo accounts which record a significant number of conversions, Criteo can help you activate the conversion rate optimiser. It optimises your spend in the Criteo bidding algorithm.
How to activate
1. Make sure you have your Criteo partner ID.
2. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Criteo.
3. Find the Criteo integration and click the toggle to Enable it.
4. Add the ID collected in Step 1 and click on Save changes.
When set up, the automated data feed from Freespee makes your inbound phone calls part of the programmatic buying equation.
How it works
- Turning this app on will optimise your Criteo advertising by enabling Freespee to send click IDs and other conversions to the Criteo platform
- When a customer from a Criteo advertisement arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Criteo unique click identifier (UID)
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the UID and passes this conversion back to Criteo
What we send
- Partner ID
- Call duration
- Call status
- Goal status (optional)
- Goal value (optional)
- Criteo Item ID (if passed to Freespee)
Read more: Getting Started