Turn notifications on for a segment
1. Find the customer in the Accounts tab for whom you want to enable SMS notifications (if you are a Master account holder).
2. Open the Campaigns tab and click on the Campaign name.
3. Scroll through the Campaign info down to the Send notification part.
4. Set the bar to Yes next to the notifications you wish to receive. Click Save campaign at the bottom of the page to confirm your changes. The chosen type of notifications will be sent to customer's phone number for all sources that belong to that particular segment.
Turn notifications on for a separate static source
1. Find the customer for whom you want to enable notifications (if you are a Master account holder).
2. Open the Numbers tab, find the number and click on Show details.
3. Set the bar to Yes next to the notifications you wish to receive and enter the phone number you want the SMS notifications to be sent to.
4. Click Save to confirm the changes. Done!
Email notifications are enabled in the same places. For detailed information, find this article Enable notifications for calls.
Notifications can also be enabled through the API. Your developers can read more about it in the API documentation; Notifications.