The Adobe Analytics / SiteCatalyst integration enables the Freespee platform to report data into SiteCatalyst. By enabling this integration, Freespee will automatically feed Adobe SiteCatalyst with call metrics and calls will show up as Events. With this information, you will be able to bridge the gap between your customers' digital journey and offline conversations.
How to enable the integration step by step
1. Make sure that you have enabled first party domain cookies in your Adobe SiteCatalyst integration, or that you are using the Adobe Marketing Cloud ID Service. It is needed for this integration to function.
2. Log in to your Freespee analytics account, select the Recipes tab and search for Adobe SiteCatalyst.
3. Find the Adobe Marketing Cloud integration and click the toggle to Activate.
4. Enter the eVar numbers and an event if you would like a call to trigger one. There is an optional parameter called "Send event as non-interactive" which will prevent the integration from creating separate events when that is not desired. If you need help with this step, don't hesitate to create a ticket, and we will guide you further.
5. Finally, click Save changes to confirm the activation. Congratulations! Your Freespee account is now integrated with Adobe SiteCatalyst / Adobe Analytics.
How it works
- When a customer arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the AdobeSiteCatalyst visitor ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the Adobe visitor ID and passes this conversion back to Adobe SiteCatalyst
- The conversion data is now available to view in your Adobe Analytics account, and you can use to measure the influence your digital marketing activity has on offline conversion
What we send
- Information if a call was answered or not
- Information if a call was qualified or not
- Lead value (if applicable)