Webgains is one of the largest affiliate networks worldwide. With Freespee’s Webgains data feed integration, data about call conversions will be directly fed into the Webgains platform. The Freespee data feed makes sure inbound phone calls are counted in the affiliate digital path-to-purchase.
How to activate
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Webgains.
2. Find the Webgains integration and click the toggle to Activate.
3. Enter your API details from Webgains in the API key field. We support two event categories. Enter the event ID:s for the categories and then the call value that you'd like to separate them. If you are unsure of which value to map for which ID, we recommend you to consult your account manager at Webgains.
4. When all fields are filled in simply click Save changes and the integration is ready.
How it works
- When a customer from a Webgains ad arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the Webgains identifiers
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the caller to the visitor session and sends the Webgains ID back to Webgains
- An event is then registered in the Webgains platform as a conversion
What we send
- Program ID
- Site ID