A Campaign is a call tracking program with specific settings, like notifications or voicemails, that you can set up for a predetermined period of time, and associate it with static and dynamic numbers for that duration. You can have specific email or sms notifications for a campaign, call recordings or voicemail, or even attach a pricing model to the campaign to attach a monetary value to certain calls during the campaign.
You can access campaigns in each account in an organisation in our Classic dashboard, as:
You can create a new Campaign using the Plus button on the top right corner, or edit existing campaigns:
Below shows the Settings of an example Campaign.
Some more details about Settings:
- Activation date: if blank the Campaign will start immediately.
- Expiry date: if blank the campaign will continue indefinitely (can be expired adding a date later, or clicking on Remove Campaign at the bottom of the Settings page).
- Record Calls: numbers associated with this campaign will have call recording enabled.
- Send to voicemail: A voicemail can be pre-recorded in the Freespee Dashboard or use a default recording.
- Send notification: You can be notified via email or sms for missed or answered calls.
You can make changes to Campaigns in bulk in all your accounts, as explained here.
A pricing model has to be selected when creating a Campaign manually in our Dashboard. You can select from pre existing pricing models, or create a new one exclusively for this Campaign. You can read more about Pricing Models here.
When adding numbers this way, they will become tied to the Campaign, and when the campaign expires the numbers will be automatically expired as well.
Campaigns can also be managed with our API. Please find detailed documentation here: Developer API customers campaigns