Mixpanel is a business analytics service that tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them. This integration will feed call conversion data to Mixpanel, helping you to understand how your users behave and use your product.
How to activate
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Recipes tab and search for Mixpanel.
2. Find the Mixpanel integration and click the toggle to Enable.
3. Enter your Mixpanel Token which can be found in Mixpanel under 'project settings' > 'token'. Finally, press Save changes.
4. In order for Mixpanel to tie Freespee's call data to a user, it is necessary to provide Freespee with the distinct_id. This can be done by adding it to our script, using the custom-made parameter. For example:
How it works
- The Freespee script will receive the Mixpanel distinct_id from the custom-made parameter.
- When a call is made, Freespee will push this info and call data back to Mixpanel.
What we send
- Call start time
- Call duration
- Call status
- To number