Millennial Media is the leading mobile ad marketplace, making mobile simple for the world’s top brands, app developers, and mobile web publishers.
By enabling this integration, Freespee will automatically attribute Millenial Media traffic to call conversions and then feed this back into the Millenial Media account. These conversions will then be used by the Millenial Media bidding algorithms to improve the performance of your campaigns.
How to enable the integration step by step
1. Have your Millennial Media Tracking ID ready, it will be needed for activation. Go into your Millennial Media account and copy the tracking ID. The tracking ID can be found in your campaign details by enabling conversion tracking and clicking the "Generate" button.
Also, make sure Millennial Media sends the "mm_urid" URL parameter to the landing page (this will be the default setting).
2. Log in to your Freespee account, open the Recipes tab and search for the Millennial Media integration.
3. Find the Millennial Media integration and click the toggle to Activate it.
4. Enter the Millennial Media Tracking ID from Step 1. Press Save changes to confirm the activation.
That's all, done! Congratulations! You have now enabled this integration, and we will pass the customer call conversion data into Millennial Media.
How it works
- When a customer from a Millenial Media advertisement arrives on your site, Freespee captures and records the visitor's click ID
- At the same time, Freespee serves the customer a unique telephone number
- When a call is made Freespee attributes the phone number to the ID and passes this conversion back to Millenial Media
- The conversion data is now available to view in your Millenial Media account and can be used to optimize your targeting and bidding strategy
What we send
- Click ID
- Hardware ID
- Goal ID