What business problem does this address?
You will be familiar with creating visitor segments to increase lead acquisition and conversion from your online campaigns (in this case, email & paid advertising). However, when it comes to offline activities you are unable to map a caller to their digital journey. This lack of data prevents marketers from understanding how your campaigns, particularly paid advertising, affect revenue or which campaigns influence callers to act.
What is Freespee’s value proposition?
Freespee enables businesses to isolate website traffic and create segments (dynamic visitor lists) based on a caller’s digital profile.
Segment criteria includes device used, browsing history, geolocation, media source and more, helping to identify their intent and estimated value.
Freespee users can create segments to monitor the impact marketing’s activities have on specific groups and use this real-time understanding to create automated workflows that are tailored to the segment’s behavioural pattern.
How do I set up Segments?
To create a segment simply select the criteria from the drop down list and add a value to filter against.
Below is an example to create a segment of callers contacting your brand from the pet insurance product page in your website. The callers could not connect to one of your agents and their calls were missed:
- Target visitors where ‘URL’ , criteria comparator ‘contains’, page name as it appears on your URL ‘pet-insurance’
- Additional criteria has been added - in this example, ‘Geolocation’ IS ‘city=London’ AND ‘Call Status’ IS ‘Missed’
Once the segment has been created, you can implement a ‘Recipe’ or automatic workflow that will be triggered when an event on your website matches the segment criteria.
What are the benefits of this feature?
- Unlimited segments - build as many dynamic lists as required
- Easy set-up - a drop down menu shows the criteria to choose from (ad network, call duration, call status etc)
- Real-time application - as soon as a segment is created it can be used to automate communication workflows or campaigns. Callers are dynamically added to your segments as they contact your brand.
- Monitorable - create segment-specific reports to monitor performance of campaigns more efficiently.
- Granular - you can isolate traffic to a very granular degree by adding as many criteria as required by the business. `See below for examples:
Callers from specific countries:
Callers from a specific country using a mobile device only:
Or calls from a specific country