Enhance the user experience for your customers with this App. This App will, when enabled, automatically send a short text message to callers who have dropped off (i.e. "short calls"), asking them if they would like to be called back. You will be notified by email if the user clicks the link and accepts to be called. The caller will be redirected to a landing page with a confirmation message according to your settings.
How to activate
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Abandonment Recovery. Forgot password?
2. Find the Abandonment Recovery App and click Activate.
3. Time to enter your Settings for the app.
- Suppress setting If a caller makes multiple calls, and one text message has already been sent, this setting controls how long we should hold off until sending a new text message.
- Email to notify Recipient of the "a visitor has requested that you call them back - please call XXXXXXXX" email.
- Url of your logo The url of your logo to be shown on the landing page that the person who requested the call back will see.
- Min and max call duration The lower and upper bound, in seconds, of what will qualify as an abandoned call.
- Sender name The name that will be displayed as the sender in the test message.
- Text message The text in the message the caller will receive after they abandoned the call.
- Background of landing page The hexadecimal (or color code) of the background color of the page the abandoned caller will see after they click the link in the text message. Color picker
- Text color of landing page Same as above but text color.
Settings added? Click Save and Activate to confirm the activation.
4. You can now have a look at the landing page, where the caller ends up after clicking the link in the text message. Simply click Preview. You can make changes in title, message and colours in the box to the left.
5. Congratulations! Abandonment recovery is now set up. To try it out, make a phone call to one of your active numbers in Freespee. Make sure you are not calling from the same number as the active number connects to.
How it works
- After a phone call has finished, this app will send a text message to the caller if rules are met.
What we send
- Text message to the caller
- Email to the address set for notifications