By enabling this app, Freespee will automatically feed Call Events to your Eloqua account as Custom Object records along with the related online data. When an email address is detected (e.g. on a campaign landing page), your incoming calls will automatically be linked to your Eloqua Contacts.
How to activate
1. Start by ensuring that you are signed in to your Eloqua account.
2. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Oracle Eloqua.
3. Find the Oracle Eloqua App and click Activate.
4. The next step is to grant permissions for Freespee to connect to Eloqua by clicking Login with Oracle Eloqua.
4. You will be redirected to Eloqua. Click Accept.
5. After granting permissions, your Eloqua Customer ID and name should be visible in Freespee. Click Save.
6. The button to the left shows that the app is activated.
7. Finally, add the following lines of code to the Freespee script on your Eloqua landing page:
var eloqua_email = '<span class="eloquaemail" >EmailAddress</span>'; var eloqua_campaign_id = '<span class="eloquaemail" >campaignid</span>';
The result will be like this:
var __fs_conf = __fs_conf || ;
If you would like to use Eloqua on an external landing page instead please follow the instruction here: Using Eloqua with external landing pages
How it works
- Freespee feeds all calls having email addresses to Eloqua
- A "Custom Object" will be added to your Eloqua account
- Call data are stored as Custom Object records in Eloqua
- The data will automatically be linked to Contacts when a matching email address is found
- Custom Object records can be used to filter Contacts for remarketing, follow-ups etc
What we send
- Call date and time
- Call status (answered or missed)
- From phone number
- Call duration
- Email address
- Eloqua campaign ID
- Source media
- Source name
- Freespee Call ID