Activate this app to push a desktop notifier at the time of an inbound call to your business.
Step by step activation
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Call notification.
2. Find the Call notification App and click Activate.
3. To complete the activation, click Save and Activate. The app will ask for permissions to send notifications to your web browser. Allow it and the installation is completed.
Congratulations! At the time of an inbound call to your business, this app will now push a browser notification with digital labels of the caller, such as URL, number of visits and interest. This enables you to make a better informed decision on how to kick off the call.
How it works
- Once enabled, this App will ask for permissions to send notifications to your web browser.
- On each incoming call, a real-time notification will be pushed to all users logged into your Freespee Dashboard account.
- Works with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
What we send
- User information [caller ID]
- Currently open URL
- Number of visits