AB Tasty helps marketers tailor user experience and increase conversion rates through A/B testing and content personalisation. This app will feed call conversion data to AB Tasty, enabling you to see which variations perform and which do not.
How to activate
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for AB Tasty.
2. Find the AB Tasty App and click Activate.
3. Enter a Goal name which will name the action goal in your AB Tasty report. Finally, press Save and Activate. Done!
Allow AB Tasty to retrieve Freespee data regarding customer’s calls
1. Log in to your AB Tasty account.
2. From the Dashboard, click on Create a campaign.
3. Enter the URL of the page to be tested, and click on Create.
4. Set your tests and variations.
For example: Test the display of your company’s phone number on your website.
- On the original version, the phone number is displayed on the top right side.
- On the Variation 1, the phone number is displayed in the middle of the page, and bold.
Your goal is to collect data on each of the two versions, to see which variation works better to engage your customers.
5. Check reports. When a customer calls, the data will be pushed in AB Tasty test reports. AB Tasty will analyze call data and keep a record of those conversion events.
For example: You can see on this graph the difference between A and B versions.
How it works
- The Freespee script will automatically register which variation is shown and attach this info to the number being displayed.
- When a call is made Freespee will push this info back to AB Tasty and register it as an event on that variation in your report
What we send
- AB Tasty tracking information
- Call start time