Use this App to send information about your phone calls to Slack and know your visitor even before answering the call.
Step by step activation
Start with collecting your slackbot token in your Slack account. Open the menu in the upper left corner and access your integrations.
Make sure you have your slackbot configured. (If not, find and configure it under All Services.)
When configured, click the slackbot icon and then the > to open it up. Save your Slackbot token visible in your slackbot URL as below.
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Slack.
2. Find the Slack app and click on Activate.
3. Add your Slackbot token, domain and channel; then click on Save and Activate.
That's it. Information about your phone calls will now be sent to Slack. Your entire team sees it from anywhere, as long as they are a part of the Slack thread.
How it works
- After a phone call has finished, the App sends a message to a Slack channel from the Slackbot.
What we send
- If the call was answered or not
- Call duration
- The call's media channel
- The device type
- The page web address where the visitor called