Enhance Adform's multi-screen display advertising ability with phone call data provided by the Freespee App. Freespee eliminates the blind spot, that is created when online visitors arising from Adform ads decide to call. By activating the App, Freespee captures phone call data for visitors coming from Adform and sends it back, attached to the campaign ID – just like form submissions or clicks. Adform is able to optimise its campaigns better because of precise and complete data for customer interactions that includes web to voice events as well.
How to activate
1. Log in to your Adform account and find your Tracking Setup ID and Point ID.
2. Make sure that the pages you want to track have the Adform conversion script embedded. Alternatively, if you are using a landing page macro instead, the key in the key-value pair needs to be named "adfcookieid".
3. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Adform.
2. Find the Adform App and click Activate.
4. Add the IDs collected in Step 1 and click on Save and Activate.
All done! Phone calls will automatically be sent as conversions to Adform.
How it works
- Freespee captures the Adform cookie ID
- Every visitor gets its own phone number
- When a call is made Freespee sends back the visitor cookie ID to Adform
What we send
- Adform cookie ID