Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is an A/B testing tool which allows you to display different content to your website visitors and analyze which of your variants that works best.
Easy to activate
1. Make sure the Visual Website Optimizer and Freespee scripts are both installed on all your web pages. Where should I insert my code snippet with the script
2. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for VWO.
3. Find the Visual Website Optimizer App and click Activate.
4. Login to your VWO account and manage your campaigns.
5. Choose the campaign you would like to work with.
6. In the campaign summary, go to Settings and Goals.
7. Within Goals, choose to Add Another Goal.
8. Choose the goal type tracks custom conversion on or track revenue on depending on if your primary goal is to to track conversion or revenue. After you have saved your new Goal, please note the assigned goal ID, Gxxx, where xxx is your goal ID. Note: You must save the new goal before an ID is assigned.
9. Go back into the Freespee dashboard and enter the Goal ID from the previous step. After this, simply Save and Activate to enable the App.
How it works
- Freespee captures Visual Website Optimizer identifiers for each web visitor and serves the visitor with a call extension
- When a call is made Freespee sends back conversion data to Visual Website Optimizer
- A goal is registered in the Visual Website Optimizer platform.
What we send
- VWO Experiment ID
- VWO Account ID
- VWO Goal ID
- VWO Combination
- VWO UUID
- Call value (if exists)