Social activities matter. Facebook Ads enables you to advertise on one of the worlds largest social network. Freespee's data enables you to get the full picture by taking your calls into account when optimising your campaigns. This article tells you how to segment offline call conversions coming from your Facebook Ads.
The Facebook ads plugin is installed with just a few steps.
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for Facebook Ads.
2. Find the Facebook Ads App and click Activate.
3. Finally, make sure your links from Facebook includes utm_source=facebook and utm_medium=cpc. The links should look like this example:
4. Click on Save and Activate to complete the activation! Your Facebook traffic will now be visible as Facebook traffic in Freespee.
How it works
- URL must be UTM tagged with "utm_source=facebook" and "utm_medium=cpc"
- Freespee captures all visits coming via Facebook Ads
- When a call is made Freespee segments the call as Facebook in campaigns