We have added the Pipeline Deals CRM (PLD) app to help marketers get full understanding of the customer journey and for sales representatives to quickly asses the origin and engagement of website visitors that are calling the business, while they are talking to the customer. By activating the Pipeline Deals App, our customers can now get call data integrated into their customer card, meaning that for every lead, they will now have detailed overview of the user's customer journey directly in PLD. This article will guide you through the few easy steps needed to install it.
Step by step activation
1. Log in to Freespee, open the Apps tab and search for PipelineDeals.
2. Find the PipelineDeals App and click Activate.
3. Go to your PipelineDeals account and open your Account Settings.
4. Find your API key by clicking PipelineDeals API. Copy the API key.
5. Add your PipelineDeals API key into the PipelineDeals activation window. Check the Auto create person checkbox. The auto create person option instructs Freespee's platform to automatically create a new person in PipelineDeals if no existing Person was found.
6. Finally, click Save and Activate to confirm the changes. Congratulations! Call information and user journey will now be added to PipelineDeals.
How it works
- A call initiates the process
- The user journey is fetched based on the parameters of the call
- The plugin checks for persons in PipelineDeals with the same phone number
- If a person exists the information about the call and user journey is added as an activity to the person
- If no person exists it will, based on the plugin setting, either be created in PipelineDeals or saved for future use
- The plugin will then continuously check if a person with the phone number has been created manually and add the user journey retroactively (in case it was not auto-created)
- The plugin will also continuously save the deal value (probability * value) and show the difference since the first call was initiated in the user journey at Freespee
What we send
- Call data
- User journey
Tips: Check out the Getting started section for more setup and integration guides.