The Adobe SiteCatalyst app enables the Freespee platform to report data into SiteCatalyst. Freespee's data can be handled just like any other eCommerce variables and events that you currently track on your web site.
How to enable step by step
1. Make sure you have enabled first domain cookies in your Adobe SiteCatalyst integration in order for this App to function.
2. Log in to your Freespee analytics account, select the Apps tab and search for Adobe SiteCatalyst.
3. Find the Adobe Marketing Cloud App and click on Activate.
4. Enter the eVar numbers and an event if you would like a call to trigger one. If you need help with this step, don't hesitate to create a ticket, and we will guide you further.
5. Finally, click Save and Activate to confirm the activation. Congratulations! Your Freespee account is now integrated with Adobe SiteCatalyst / Adobe Marketing Cloud.
How it works
- Freespee captures Adobe SiteCatalyst tracking information and saves visitors' SiteCatalyst id numbers
- Every visitor gets its own phone number
- When a call is made Freespee sends back the call details to your Adobe SiteCatalyst account
- You can view the calls in your SiteCatalyst report suite
What we send
- Visitor cookie details
- Information if a call was answered or not
- Information if a call was qualified or not
- Lead value (if applicable)